We’ll be welcoming the fall September 20 – 22 with a 3-day Adirondack backpacking trip to bag 4 remote peaks. After a long hike in and setup of our campsite, we’ll set our sights on bagging Cliff, Redfield, Skylight and Gray Peak. This trip is for experienced hikers in good physical condition.
Cost: $525 pp
“Little” Cliff Mountain, barely a mile from our campsite may be the toughest hike of the trip with legendary mud and some tough scrambling. Then again it may be the most fun part too. But with the beauty that awaits us on Skylight, that’s a tough call.
Our hike to the campsite climbs 2000 feet over 7 miles and we’ll need to be thoughtful about what we pack. We’ll help you plan that part, but the physical training is up to you.
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 2 trail lunches, 2 dinners)
- Group gear (e.g., tents, cookware, stoves, water filtration, fuel). Carrying the group gear and food will be a shared effort.
- Licensed, professional outdoor guide, instruction and coaching.
Whats’s not included:
- Personal gear (e.g., backpack, clothing, sleeping bag, headlamps, water bottles, medications)
- Transportation to/from the trail-head
Day 1: Friday September 20, 2019
• Meet at the starting trailhead parking area
• Introductions, meet the group
• Group gear distribution
• Hike and setup campsite
• Day hike Cliff (note: this can be hiked on Sunday if conditions require)
• Trail lunch and dinner included
Day 2: Saturday September 21, 2019
• Day hike Skylight, Gray and Redfield
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included
Day 3: Sunday September 22, 2019
• Group Breakfast
• Breakdown camp
• Hike out.
• Return of group gear