ASHI CPR and AED is designed specifically for laypeople and is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting. This extremely flexible program will help prepare people to respond to a cardiac arrest and choking.
- Designed for individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but desire or are required to be certified in CPR and the use of an AED
- Real-life scenario videos, full-color printed materials and clear, concise course content
- 2-year certification
- Digital certification card delivered via email. Digital student book
- 2 – 3.5 hour class includes plenty of time for skills practice
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Secondary Cardiac Arrest
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Opioid Overdose
- Automated External Defibrillation
- Caring for Cardiac Arrest
There are no reviews yet.